Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Monday, May 28, 2012

Brooklyn 5 Months

Brooklyn is 5 months old now.  I am so excited to continue watching her grow and change.  Her personality is beginning to bud and watching her is like reading a really good book that you couldn't possibly put down even though your eyes are burning with exhaustion (which isn't far from the truth when you are a parent...)  Constantly I fin myself on the edge of my seat awaiting the next milestone.  It is fun comparing where she is at and where Lincoln was at the same age.  Making a habit of comparing them I foresee as not being the best thing, but until she is a toddler I think it's ok, right? :-)

Things I've learned about Brooklyn this month...
  • She has 2 teeth, both of which are on the bottom (Lincoln got his first tooth at 6 and 1/2 months)
  • She loves her tummy time
  • She has started babbling letter sounds versus just making high pitched noises
  • She can grab her toys with much more ease
  • She weighs 15lbs 5oz  
  • She is 29in long  
  • She is a wiggle worm just like her brother was/is












3 comments:

  1. Those photo's are awesome! LOve that she matches her swing/their swing. :) Love you babe and babies. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful little lady! She's so precious. Her pink toenails are the cutest I've ever seen! :o) Please call me as soon as you have a day when we can all play after school's out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just getting cuter and cuter!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete