Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Monday, May 14, 2012

Brooklyn 4 Months

Once again I can hardly believe it, but little Miss Brooklyn is 4 months old!  And I was not here to see her on the official day as I was away directing Camp Cispus for a whole week.  Leaving my little family behind was heart wrenching, but I was busy so I didn't have time to dwell on it once I got there.  Month four has been fun of course as all the months and milestones are.  Some of the highlights are that she started to really find her "voice" and started eating solid foods.  We started with green beans, peas and sweet potatoes.  Just tonight she had pears.  I love that priceless look she gets on her face when she is trying something new for the first time... 







 Just this last week Brooklyn cut her first tooth as well.  She has one little tooth on the bottom left :-)


Things I have learned about Brooklyn this month:
  • Loves to sleep with her blanket over her face/in her mouth along with her thumb
  • Gets the biggest smiles when she is getting a diaper change or when watching Lincoln
  • She is VERY ticklish
  • She prefers to sleep on her tummy like Mommy
  • She is growing like a weed!  Already wearing 6 month clothing!
  • I think she will have Mommy's strawberry blond hair :)     

2 comments:

  1. LOVE her!! She's changed so much since I've seen her last. We've got to get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! :-) Such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete