Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Monday, January 30, 2012

Brooklyn 1 Month?!

Dear Brooklyn,

You are my sweet little bundle of joy.  I adore you and cannot believe you are 1 month old already.  I have a knot in my stomach and tears forming in my eyes when I think about how soon I have to leave you and return to work.  You are such a blessing to our family.  You fit perfectly!  The love I feel for you is indescribable and I am sure that you won't understand it until you have children of your own.  We were blessed with another easy going baby as you really only cry when you are hungry.  You are referred to as little miss, sweetness, and of course Lincoln calls you "baby Brooklyn."  He adores you too.  He likes to watch when you get your diaper changed and asks about you when you guys have been apart.  He enjoys your "company" in the back of the car :-)  When you hit the 1 month mark you started to resemble your brother at 1 month!  Love you to pieces baby girl!

Love,

Mom








 






2 comments:

  1. LOVE all these pics! That quilt is ridiculously adorable. And I am so glad she is able to wear her ballet slippers that I got for her! :o) Such a sweet little lady and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet letter to your baby girl! Love seeing the new pictures of Miss Brooklyn! I have so much empathy for you about returning to work...I know how it feels and am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete