Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Monday, December 5, 2011

Time Warp/Deja Vu...

I just posted about Brooklyn's baby shower that my friends threw for me.  The funny thing is that my shower for Lincoln was thrown by my friend Ashley, Amy and Rachel and was at Amy's house as well.  She took pictures at Lincoln's shower and realized during Brooklyn's shower that she never had given me the pictures from over two years ago...  So here they are!  They are very similar to the pictures at Brooklyn's...  It was so fun to open the disc and not know exactly what to expect.  Kind of like when we use to use disposable cameras and one would get lost only to be found years later!  Amy did the cake for Lincoln's shower as well.  Needless to say the mini trip down memory lane was fun.  Oh, and I like my hair better blond I've decided...  Or maybe I'm just starting to look old!  Nah... :-)   







Ashley, Jillian, & Carrie

Bekah, Rachel, Tasha, & AnnMarie

My Mom and I :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have even another shower for you! It's fun and all your guests are always so nice.

    ReplyDelete