Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Monday, December 5, 2011

Brooklyn's Baby Shower

I have the best friends a girl could ask for!  My friends Rachel and Amy threw a beautiful shower for Brooklyn!  The theme was "Sugar and Spice."  It was beautiful and of course my friends and family spoiled her too!  It was so great to see old friends that I hadn't seen since Lincoln's baby shower!  In fact because Lincoln's shower was at my friend Amy's house too, it was a bit like deja vu...  Rachel did the invitations.  They were adorable.  I'll try to add a picture soon...  Amy made the cake and it was of course perfect and delicious (spice cake with cream cheese filling and butter cream frosting). 


I wish I would have gotten a photo with everyone that was there, but there are some great ones none the less!  It was relaxing and there were no games.  We simply went around the room and shared stories about pregnancy and children.  It was hilarious! 

Jillian, Ashley, Sheree, Grandma, Necia

Necia & Sarah


Necia & Mom
The Grandmas!

Amy & Sarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment