Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Finally Here!!!

Brooklyn's bedding finally arrived today!  I am so excited and really feel like everything is complete in the room now.  Well, other than Josh still needs to hang the book shelf I made them... 

I was a little worried about what the bedding would actually look like in person as it isn't sold in stores therefore I only saw it online.  I planned the entire room around it and was going to be extremely disappointed if the colors were completely different in person!  Opening the box was exciting yet nerve racking!  Thank goodness it looks great!  I am so ready to meet her and now her area is complete.  A huge thanks to everyone that got us gift cards.  We applied them toward the bedding and they covered the entire cost!  We are truly blessed :-) 


1 comment: