Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Monday, September 12, 2011

Steam Train

These last few post have been out of order due to the craziness and sadness of life (losing our Rex), but after these I think we are getting back on track...  You never know though, today Josh called me on my way to work to inform me that the mirrors above our bathroom apparently are cabinets...  We have lived in our house for 5 years?!  Enough said... 

We took Lincoln for his first ride on the steam train last weekend.  At first sight he was very excited, but as we got closer to the engine he was a bit more reluctant to let go of me.  Once the shock of the first whistle had passed he was thrilled to be boarding the train.  Of course they weren't boarding fast enough and he nearly wiggled his way out of my arms to try and cut everyone in line. 


He was perfectly content sitting in his own seat :-)

Naturally we could not get him to look at the camera...

He got so excited every time the whistle blew.  All he wanted to do was stare at the engine!

No comments:

Post a Comment