Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hawks vs. Raiders

We were blessed this last weekend with club seat tickets that a wonderful friend gave us for FREE!!!!!  They even came with a pass to park in the parking garage.  We were feeling like pretty high rollers until we asked about the price for the buffet in the Root Sports dining area...  $42 per person!  Oh, well, we had a great time and ate plenty of other delicious food and beer.  Well, no beer for me of course, but I did splurge and enjoyed a coke!  After the game we went to a local pub and enjoyed some more delicious food.  I had macaroni and cheese balls and a delightful hot dog with cream cheese, grilled onions and sauerkraut!!!  Yummy!  Then we stayed the night downtown at a friends apartment, slept in the next morning, and enjoyed a delicious breakfast before heading home.  It was a great end to the summer.  I am soooo excited for football season too!

Sondra and I waiting to get some food.
Beverage break...

Cameron and Sondra :-)


The National Anthem brings me to tears every time!




Brooklyn's first Hawks game!  The first of many I'm sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment