Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Re Do!

I had to re-do Lincoln's letters for the new bedroom because they were just too Christmas like!  The color scheme is still the same, but I think the Christmas look is nearly gone.  I am pretty sure it will be fully gone when the room is done and all of the decor is up...  We'll see!  I also need to figure out on what exactly I want the letters to hang. I definitely don't want to see the white tacks!  I am having issues with my computer and it won't turn this photo?!  Sorry! 



Alright, Josh and I have agreed on one name (no middle name yet) and JoAnn's was out of the letter "B" so that will be coming later.  The plan is to add the lady bug to her green "B".  As of today this will be her name (don't worry the letters were easy if there happens to be a change).  Can't wait to meet our little girl!!!   

2 comments:

  1. Audrina is beautiful!! You are inspiring me to get creative for my kid(s)!
    Daph

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me - I love feminine names! Audrina is a beautiful name and I know she'll be a gorgeous baby! Getting so excited. :o)

    ReplyDelete