Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The New Room

Lincoln and the newest addition to our family will be bunking together for awhile.  Naturally my next project is to figure out how to do their room, right?  I am sooo excited about the ideas I have found so far.  I wanted to have distinct boy and girl things, but have the room still tie together color wise.  Here are the first two previews of the final project that is months away...



This is the color scheme.  I plan on painting a tree on the wall and adding leaves and these flowers to it.  Not too many flowers as I don't want it to be too girly :-)  The leaves are just cut out of card stock.  The flowers are as well, but the paper is almost like a material.  The paper has red stitching as well which really makes it unique.  I sewed on random white buttons that my mom had laying around the house. 


I plan on having their initials above their beds and got Lincoln's done.  Baby girl's will have to wait until we agree on a name...  I plan on hers being polka dots in the same colors.  I took a picture of the "B" with the lady bug that will eventually find its way on baby girl's "B" just to give an idea of how hers will be slightly different. 

1 comment: