Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Friday, November 11, 2011

Evenings At Our House

Between work, meetings, grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, and visiting loved ones, life can be ridiculously busy!  It is so nice when I get off work and can come straight home and enjoy my little family.  Here are some recent evening photos from the Brannin house :-)

Occasionally I pack extra in my lunch and Lincoln enjoys a "left-over" from my lunch in the car for the ride home, but even with the little snack in the car we are both pretty hungry upon arriving home.  On this particular day we had been snacking on some cheese.  I made the mistake of leaving the kitchen having left the last of the cheese block on the counter...  This was what I encountered when I came back.  The smile is his "say cheese" face...



The other night Lincoln decided he wanted to play with his foam blocks.  I should clarify, he actually had forgotten about his foam blocks until I was rearranging some things in his room to get ready for baby Brooklyn and spotted them.  Naturally he wanted to pull all 200 of them out and play.  Again he is showing his "say cheese" face. 



Daddy came home late on Monday and surprised Lincoln with a new DVD, Cars 2, so of course we had family movie night.  The dogs are always included as you can tell.


Speaking of the dogs, Danette wanted Lincoln over night this last weekend, so he was gone.  I think Thor was missing him as he decided to sleep on his bed a majority of the evening. 









   

No comments:

Post a Comment