Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snow Day!

We finally received a decent amount of snow!  I love the way it looks, but I realize as I get older I would rather be inside enjoying it from a warm cozy spot on the couch, looking out the window.  My children however will insist that I get my butt out there!  Luckily, Josh is in charge of the snowman foundation and I get to be in charge of decor.  The kids also insisted upon swinging and sliding in the snow, which was actually really fun!  Josh took some video of them laughing which will be fun to watch.  After our snow adventure we came in for some hot cocoa.  Lincoln, my child who loathes trying new things, wouldn't even taste his.  Oh well, Brooklyn guzzled hers and his!  











No comments:

Post a Comment