Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Father's Day

This year Father's Day was jam packed.  I guess it's no different than any other holiday!  By the time we celebrate Josh, Kelly and my dad, the day is done.  I am so thankful for all three of these men.  They are wonderful examples and great influences for myself and my kidos.  

Kelly ~ I really couldn't ask for a better father-in-law.  He is so supportive and the fact that I married into the family means nothing to him.  It's really like I inherited another dad that would stick up for me no matter what.  He is a great Papa to Lincoln and Brooklyn and they absolutely adore him and his craziness.

Josh ~ Obviously I chose this man to spend the rest of my life with and I love him with my whole heart, but seeing him become a dad has been incredible.  I fell in love with him more with the birth of each of our children.  He LOVES these kids with everything he has and I am so happy to be a spectator.  I can see the impact these kids have on him, his patience is growing each day and I believe he is truly happy.



Dad ~ Words will never express my love and gratitude for this man.  A huge reason I am who I am is because of him.  A large part of my personality is similar to his which may drive my mom insane at times!  Watching him become a grandpa has been a joy as well.  The kids love his goofiness.



We spent the morning at brunch with Kelly, Danette, Clint and Jessi.  It was all fun until the littlest one was ready for her nap!  




 Next was a stop at the property to check out the progress and then home to ensure the kids got naps.

Finally, we headed to my parents house where I made dinner and we visited :-)







1 comment:

  1. While you may be grateful blessed and lucky these three men are in your life they are doubled blessed that you are in theirs. You are a wonderful loving daughter daughter in law and wife. Each of them should count their blessings daily because of you. D.

    ReplyDelete