Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Big 5-0

In August my mom turned 50.  It's kind of weird because when I think about my parents I feel like I will always envision them being in their late 30's.  I'm not sure why, maybe because 15/16 is such a pivotal age that is ingrained in my mind and that's the way I see my parents. Whatever the reason, its strange.  It also make me realize how young 50 really is, I mean my parents can't be getting old.  I am not ready to even think about having "old" parents...  Anyway, we celebrated with dinner in Olympia at Tugboat Annies.  It was a beautiful day and was great to see everyone together just catching up and visiting.  I didn't bring my camera, but luckily my grandma had hers and captured this special moment for my BEAUTIFUL mom :-)  Love you MOM!!!


 








No comments:

Post a Comment