Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Brooklyn 8 Months

Brooklyn has hit the 8 month mark and I am still in awe at how fast this time with my kids as babies continues to whiz by me.  She is growing like a weed and she NEVER sits still!  She will be walking before I know it.  She pulls herself up on any and everything.  Macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, and pears have all been added to the list of foods she loves.  Lincoln is still the one that makes her smile the most, but dogs are coming in at a close second!  She adores any dog, but I am sure she loves Morgan and Thor the best ;)  Tags are still one of her favorite things as well.  In fact I never really paid attention to how many things have tags...  A random tag has come in hand more than once!  Although she is really easy and has been a great baby I am learning that she can have quite a bit of a temper and might be a bit dramatic...  She is 18 pounds and 27 inches long.  She is in the 75th % for her weight, height and head circumference.  








        

2 comments:

  1. Love it....the photo's are beautiful....you are the best mommy I know. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are adorable, who needs a professional yours are much better. I love you put Brooklyn in the same top as Lincoln had on. Love those little grandbabies.And yes, you are a great mommy. Grandma "Net"

    ReplyDelete