Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Monday, March 12, 2012

Laundry? Pirates?

Oh, I am so glad to have this amazing technology so that I can look back and remember these moments when the kids get older.  Why not explore the washing machine?  I mean if we could fit inside as adults who's to say we wouldn't be just as curious about such things?  Sorry the video is sideways...



Had to throw this one in because he is so cute :-)  Our wonderful neighbor Claudine brought over some Pirates Booty paraphernalia for Lincoln when she learned that he loved to eat Pirates Booty.  He was putting the eye patch to good use, but has yet to figure out how exactly to have a sword fight...  I'm sure I'll be posting about that when he figures it out!

2 comments:

  1. I thought he had an ear phone on his head! Loved the video but please make sure he doesn't think it's okay to go in and shut the door.... He is such a nut.

    ReplyDelete