Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Brooklyn 3 Months

Time needs to slow down!  Miss Brooklyn is already 3 months old?!  How did that happen?  Since Lincoln was born time has been flying quite fast enough, I wasn't prepared for it to go even faster when Brooklyn arrived!  She is getting so big and, if you can believe it, cuter every day!  She constantly smiles and has recently started giggling.  She especially giggles when I make loud kissing noises near her neck.  She is absolutely enthrawled by her big brother and smiles at him all the time.  Who wouldn't though, he is quite entertaining.  Little Miss' neck muscles are getting quite strong and she is still an amazing sleeper.  She goes to bed about 9 and doesn't wake up until 5 or 6!  It is truely amazing!  She continues to soothe herself with her thumb.  It is adorable, but I already have fears that she won't out grow it in a reasonable time period, I guess we have to wait and see.  The love you feel for your children is something that cannot be described properly with words and I was nervous about not feeling that abundance of love the second time around.  I am now a firm believer that no matter how many childern one has you will feel the same overwhelming joy in your heart.  I feel it everyday whan I look at both of my kids.  I am so blessed and want to capture every moment so that I never forget all the little smiles, laughs, coos, and milestones!

     








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! She has so many cute outfits, but the WSU one caught me eye. ;)

    ReplyDelete