Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Friday, July 8, 2011

Our New Addition...

As most of you already know Josh and I will be welcoming baby number 2 in December. While we were trying and this was no accident, the exact timing was not quite what we had in mind. Our December is already jam packed! My birthday is the 1st, our anniversary is the 19th, and of course Christmas... It took a few days to sink in, but as with finding out I was pregnant the first time, I was estatic this time around too. We decied to try and keep it under wraps for a few weeks and limit the people we told to close friends and family, but I became too impatient (surprise, surprise!).

It is amazing how fast this pregnancy has flown by. Probably due to the fact that I am chasing around the cutest little boy ever! I am extremely lucky because I have had no moring sickness and other than being tired and clearly having a bump I have felt like normal. We find out August 1st what we are having and although I can't wait I am starting to develop some concerns.... Whether we have a boy or girl is relative to me (though I would LOVE a little girl eventually), rather panick is starting to creep in when I think about the following:
Will we be ale to add on and have a room for this new baby or will the kids be bunking?
How do you manage 2? Does it just happen? I am assuming you just figure it out...
How will Lincoln respond? Will he be sad :( Excited? :)

I keep having to remind myself that in every situation I have ever faced all has worked out in the end for the best and that this will be no different (thanks to a wonderful God on whom I can rely to calm even the most ridiculous and smallest fears).

Below is baby's first gift, from Cathie Painter! Very appropriate for a boy or girl of course!

1 comment: