Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Today is my brother's 24th birthday.  The plan was for a low-key surprise get together with our little family and my parents, but someone accidentally let the cat out of the bag...  "Someone" even mistakenly signed Aaron's birthday card "Love, Mom and Dan???"  Wh0's Dan??  We had a great laugh over that one and a wonderful evening.  It was great to have all of us together breaking bread as we don't see Aaron and Necia nearly as much as I would like.  This is one reason I love birthdays and holidays.  What a wonderful excuse to press the pause button on the craziness of life and enjoy it.

The happy couple :-)

Simple, but delicious cake courtesy of Party Cakes By Amy.  It was really warm out and the frosting started to melt before I took the picture :-( 

The birthday boy!

Lincoln certainly enjoyed the birthday feast!
Party Cakes By Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment