Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Not my specialty, but had fun none the less

I love to bake especially during the holidays, but making cookies is not my area of expertise...  They never come out soft and chewy like I want and no matter how many recipes I try, they are crispy around the edges.  Any tips or fabulous recipes you have would be greatly appreciated.  I decided that cookies sounded delicious (alright, I admit that I just wanted the cookie dough, but who doesn't?!) and I had a few new cooking utensils from Pampered Chef that I had yet to try out and thus began our cookie adventure.

First, my helper needed to get into the proper uniform...

Well, my "helper" was more interested in eating the product, but who can blame him!

I LOVE my new cookie scoop!  Don't they look perfect!

Of course we had to watch the "coo coo's" bake :-)

What once was so perfect, now has those crispy edges...  Grrr! 

Oh, well they were still yummy!  And it was fun family time which is really what counts!


No comments:

Post a Comment