Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Final House Update

Okay, we have been super busy to say the least-between finishing the house, moving, finishing my professional certification, projects at Josh's work, Thanksgiving, my birthday, our anniversary, Brooklyn's birthday, Christmas....  You get the point-October-January has been CRAZY!!!! But we are in our house now; moved in early October!!!  It still has finish work to be done and the "yard" is a blank canvas at this point, but we are in and we have space for our abundance of "stuff".  Oh, and did I mention that we LOVE it!!!!  It has been so much fun hosting things and not worrying about space.  I'll let the pics do the talking...

Mud Room!  I love this space!  We have a half bath in here, pantry, laundry, and an extra closet.  Kelly even made me a table for folding clothes.  I am in here sooo much!  It's nice that everything has a place and that it is roomy.

The master bedroom...  It is so nice to have actual room in our bedroom!  Before we basically had a narrow walking path around the bed.  
Our master even has a fire place.  Some people had commented that we would rarely use it, but we LOVE it!  It is so cozy and it was AWESOME when the power went out.

The master bath...  This is my side, we eacha re spoiled and have our own walk in closests in the bathroom.  We still need to custom order our mirrors... 

Josh's side :-)  We have a separate tub/shower.  I still feel like I am at a hotel when I use the tub!
The dining area
 
The kitchen-pre hardware for the cabinets...
With hardware...
Living room-pre mantle/firplace...

Mantle & Fireplace....


Ready for Christmas!
Formal Dining Room... I wasn't sure this would get used much, but it really does!  It is so nice to have the extra space when we have company.  And it can be completly closed off when the kids have ongoing coloring or puzzle projects.  
Lincoln's room and the sweet bunk bed Papa Kelly made him!
Brooklyn's Room













1 comment:

  1. Love it Love it. Enjoy every inch of it. Enjoy all the fun you are all going to have. Welcome to being new home owners that is your own space.

    ReplyDelete