Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Brooklyn Turns 2!

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!!  Well, she is quite the independent sassy pants right now, but I love her dearly.  She is getting so big!!  A little big for her britches at times...  As of late she has taken a fondness to feeding the dogs-especially if she has something on her plate she dislikes...  The other day she wanted more yogurt (her favorite right now), but she had neglected the green beans on her plate.  Naturally, I told her she could have more yogurt when she ate her green beans.  A few minutes later she tells me that she ate them.  However some green beans "mysteriously" were on Lincoln's otherwise empty plate.  She even proceeded to say that Lincoln needed to finish his green beans...  She is going to be a handful!  She has been talking like a mad woman for a while now and she never ceases to crack us up with her comments and mimics.  I am hoping that potty training is going to be coming soon for this family!  She has been saying things like, "Change my diaper mama!", "I pooped in my diaper" and occasionally she tells me she needs to use the potty.  We bought her some big girl underwear and she loves them. She insists on wearing multiple pair at a time and often wants them over her clothing???  She is just getting into 2T and weighs 24 pounds :-)  I can finally french braid her hair into two braids!!!!      

Poor thing was sick on her birthday and Christmas.  But she had fun at her party which was after Christmas :-)  Way more people showed up than I anticipated, but everything turned out and I think people had fun.  The kids had a blast at least and that's what really matters.  The theme was Yo Gaba Gaba, as she loves that show right now.  Of course Amy did the cake and it was awesome!!!  A HUGE thank you to all who helped us celebrate the littlest Brannin.









 



 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment