Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Friday, April 26, 2013

Loves of My Life

Cispus 2013 has come to and end and after being away from my family for a week I am home. On the drive home I was plagued with the familiar questions of "did everyone have a good time?", "what would make it better?", "did we make a difference in the life of the kids?", "will i co-direct this program again next year?". And while I can say that the week went well attempting to impact the lives of 242 6th graders and 37 counselors I am exhausted! I thought at one point toothpicks to prop open my eyelids may be necessary in order to get home safely! Although my body was desperate to curl up and pass out I was elated to shower my family with hugs and kisses. Thank goodness for a second wind!! I picked up the kids from my moms and they were both thrilled to see me which of course made my day. Brooklyn was smiling huge and screaming and Lincoln wrapped me in a ginormous bear hug. We came home, had dinner and spent the evening playing in the dirt out at our property. It was the perfect ending to my trip :) :)













1 comment:

  1. So great to see you all out there having a great time...so good to have you home! :) Kiddos are such a blessing to us. Love you....

    ReplyDelete