Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Grandma Bev's 80th Birthday

My Grandma turns 80 on Tuesday.  That's CRAZY!  When I think about that coupled with the fact that she lives alone, takes care of not only herself and her house, but also her goats, cats and dogs.  She is truly an inspiration and I hope to be in half as good of health when I hit the 80 mark.  
 

To commemorate this momentous occasion her children decided to throw a surprise party for her today.  And she was surprised indeed!


 


It was a small gathering of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and my Grandmas close friends.  It was not only relaxing to sit and visit, but it was lovely to watch her as she caught up with old friends.  






 




Being able to capture the family in many pictures with Grandma was priceless and I know these photos will be cherished.  Happy Birthday Grandma!! 
















 



 








  

3 comments:

  1. Your Grandma looks great for 80. Love the pictures looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't she! And she only retired within the last 10 years. She was a nurse, she raised my dad and his two brothers practically on her own :-) She is amazing!

      Delete
  2. Your Grandma looks great for 80. Love the pictures looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete