Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Brooklyn 6 Months!

Half way to 1!  Brooklyn continues to grow like a weed and I swear she gets cuter every with every passing day.  She is wearing 9 month clothing and with her improved muscle control she is now more than ever determined to keep up with her brother.  Crawling will be happening any day now as the army crawl has been mastered.  She is at a stand still with her teeth, still only the bottom two.  Only two teeth does not slow this girl down from a meal.  In fact she grunts up a storm if you don't feed her fast enough.  She is not a huge fan of the mixed berry baby food, but loves nearly everything else she has tried.  Sitting up on her own was the big milestone that she hit this month.  I am elated with joy whenever I look at her, she absolutely perfect.  How I was blessed with two amazingly perfect kids is beyond me! ;-)   





I attempted to give Brooklyn a 6th month photo shoot...  I have a lot to learn about how to use my camera on a setting rather than auto, but none the less here they are, my first attempt on the maunal setting. 
















4 comments:

  1. absolutely darling; and thank you for my updated "kids together" photo....love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have 2 cute kids! :-) I love the new pictures of Brooklyn! You did a good job using the manual setting and have great "catch light" in a lot of the photos which makes Brooklyn's eyes really stand out! I learned about that in the photography class I took a few months ago. ;-) I need to try different settings on my camera too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to practicing on the kids this summer :-) I'd like to get both of them with their initials together... Hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Great pictures. Of course the subject is what makes them great but you did an awesome job, honestly as good as any studio and such a better background. I can't believe Brooklyn is sitting up already! The picture of her pulling on Lincoln is hilarious. Lincoln looks like he was up to something and she is not happy :)
    Danette

    ReplyDelete