Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Brother's Wedding

Well, for my first "official" post I will go back a couple weeks to a very important event in the family. On June 11th my brother got married! It was quite the family affair as Lincoln was the ring bear and I was a bridesmaid. Lincoln did a great job at the rehearsal and was really enjoying the fact that he got to not only walk down the aisle, but also got to climb steps. He however wanted absolutely nothing to do with that beautiful ring bear pillow that Necia's grandmother hand made... As it came time for the actual event though he got cold feet and daddy had to rescue him from the crowd of people that he was absolutely not going to be walking in front of any time soon. Oh well, he looked so darn cute in his over sized tux (the Tux Shop's smallest tux size was a 4T, Lincoln is in 24 months...)!   

The wedding itself was beautiful and we had a great time visiting with family and friends. More importantly I am so happy to have Necia in the family and I couldn't be more proud of my brother and the person he has become :-)











No comments:

Post a Comment