Josh, Victoria, Lincoln, and Brooklyn

Sunday, April 1, 2012

She Did It!

Well, she finally did it!  Brooklyn rolled over this morning for the first time all by herself.  Brother has assisted her many a time, but today she did it solo!  She has been trying so hard for the last three weeks and she figured it out today.  She beat her brother to this milestone as he was just over 4 months old when he rolled over :-)  I am so excited that I was able to catch her doing it on video as well.  Not the first roll, but this shot is so precious because Lincoln gives her some encouragement in the end!  I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!  Daily I reminded of singing, "You Are My Sunshine" to Lincoln when he was in-utero and when he was born.  As I still sing it to them both, it is so fitting; Josh, Lincoln, and now Brooklyn truly are my  daily "sunshine" and in the craziness of life these are the cherished moments that I never want to forget. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment